Thank you for visiting our website. Here at Saddletree we are committed to serving God and loving others. Where ever you may be in your spiritual walk, at Saddletree Church of God, you will find a supportive and loving church family with a wealth of opportunities for personal growth. We aspire to strengthen each person’s confidence and joy in Jesus Christ in every area of their life and encourage spiritual growth through prayer, Bible study and preaching God’s Holy Word!
We invite you to come be a part of our congregation, allowing God into your heart and life. You will never be the same in Jesus name!
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
We feel that it is necessary to submit ourselves to an organization larger than we are for accountability and guidance. We are a part of the Church of God – Cleveland, TN. Being a part of a world wide, excellent ministry provides a system of accountability for every church leadership position.
The Church of God seeks to fulfill the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ to “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,…” (Matthew 28:19).
We seek to be a gateway of information and support between those whom God calls to minister around the world and those whom God calls to sponsor these ministries. We support and develop an international perspective, in fulfilling the mission of the Church of God, and ensure the sponsorship of ministries that meet the needs of persons of different cultural settings. Our work includes specialized training programs and materials, opportunities for leadership experience, and opening channels for new ideas.
Church of God World Missions exists to exalt Jesus Christ through evangelism, church planting, leadership development and other ministries of compassion for a flourishing international church.
For more information about the Church of God, visit www.churchofgod.org